- Be responsible for planning, securing and maintaining land access approvals to support operations and enable growth within our jurisdictions;
- Manage the commercial arrangements associated with land access and approvals within our South Australian operations and acquisitions;
- Ensure robust framework for approvals, to support sustainability of long term approvals;
- Engage with studies and resourcing engineering teams, planning and execution groups to guide through study and infrastructure project obligations on access activities;
- Interface with support functions including HSE, Legal and Corporate Affairs teams to support access for exploration activities, and operations to support ongoing access for mining and copper activities;
- Build and maintain relationships with government agencies, Traditional Owners, neighbours, land owners, farmers and local communities.
Back to job search
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success. Come and be a part of this success.
|Job Type:||Full time|
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Flexible Working: Yes Leadership development programs: Yes Paid Parental Leave: 18 weeks for primary carers/ 2 weeks for secondary carers Learn about more benefits on our Best Employers page
|Live Jobs: 87 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Mining, Resources & Energy|