Platform Operations Specialist
Do work that matters:
You will be responsible for the day to day service and support provided to Advisers and their support teams and at times their investors/members. The role works with the wider Colonial First State WRAP business to ensure that adviser’s questions and support requests are thoroughly investigated, assessed and responded to with a high level of engagement and service.
See yourself in our team:
Wealth Management bring together the Group’s funds management and distribution capability as well as domestic insurance and financial advice business support divisions.
The Customer Relations Team is part of the Colonial First State WRAP department. The Operations department has a number areas, including:
- Customer Services
- Reporting and Data Quality
- Operations Excellence
- Adviser Distribution Plus
We do this by:
- Providing responses to queries/requests received via phone, email and mail and arrange for escalated issues to be tracked to completion and prioritised and corrected;
- Providing proactive platform navigation to Adviser’s and their support staff;
- Ensure that all queries/ requests are actioned to a set standard of service and quality;
- Ensuring all calls, issues and errors are logged and managed effectively;
- Ensures adherence to roster and break times and effectively utilise all available time to manage outstanding issues
- To actively participate in an environment of continuous improvement to achieve high quality outcomes;
- To role model and promote the Behaviours and People Capabilities at all times across own team and other teams.
Your path looks like:
If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. Use the capabilities required for this role as a guide to the critical skills and behaviours you need for your next move.
We’re interested in hearing from people who:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service ethic and skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to create an environment of continuous improvement and quality
- Ownership of own personal development
- Prefer at least two years previous experience with financial planning products and/or in the financial services industry
- Industry experience in customer service, especially call centre
- Minimum requirement is VCE (or equivalent)
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent technical experience highly valued
- RG146 (desirable)
- Diploma of Financial Planning or an ASFA Diploma of Superannuation will be highly regarded
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.