ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Full-time fixed term contract: October 2017 – 7 September 2018
• Based at Werribee Mercy Hospital this position rotates between acute inpatients, outpatients, sub-acute services, leave cover position and also includes participation in the weekend roster for inpatients at WMH and rotation to Mercy at Young NSW.
• The role of the rotational Grade 1 Physiotherapist is to provide quality person-centred physiotherapy services to both inpatients and outpatients, ensuring a holistic approach to the patient, their families and others, practicing within the core values of Mercy Health. The physiotherapist will form an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team and will be required to provide highly responsive and flexible evidence-based services to consumers whilst upholding a high level of professionalism
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Werribee Mercy Hospital is a general hospital located in the rapidly growing western suburbs of Melbourne. Our services include surgical, medical, maternity, newborn, renal dialysis, emergency, mental health, rehabilitation, aged and palliative care. The hospital is currently undergoing significant expansion with a number of exciting capital projects currently underway, including an $85 million State Government funded redevelopment that will deliver a new critical care unit and take the total number of beds to 298. Join us now and be part of our team as we expand to serve our community.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
• A recognised Degree in Physiotherapy and current, full physiotherapy registration with AHPRA
• Sound clinical skills and reasoning as well as varied and relevant clinical experience
• Highly developed interpersonal skills, commitment to person centred care and teamwork, time management and willingness to be flexible.
• Current Victorian (or equivalent) Drivers Licence
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Anne Harrison, Physiotherapy Manager, (03) 8754 3150 or email@example.com
Quote Ref No: WMH 110
|Job Type:||Full time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 71 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|