RMIT Personal Trainer
- RMIT Staff Fitness
- Melbourne CBD Campus
- HEW 1
RMIT is a global university of technology and design, focused on creating solutions that transform the future for the benefit of people and their environments. We are global in attitude, action and presence; urban in orientation and creativity; and connected through active partnerships with professions, industries and organisations.
Staff Fitness is RMIT Universities staff only gym ensuring staff health, fitness and well being is achieved. Located at Building 8 staff can enjoy the convenience and make the most of our training zones and variety of fitness equipment.
The Role and Your Responsibilities
RMIT Staff Fitness is seeking a motivated and passionate individual with exceptional customer service skills and health and fitness knowledge to join the team as a Personal Trainer.
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Personal Training
- Customer Service
- Gym Appointments
- Gym Floor Supervision
- Gym Shift Tasks
Skills & Experience Required
Capabilities and Behaviours
- Minimum 12 months Personal Training Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing individual with a passion for health and fitness
- A thorough knowledge and understanding on all areas of health, fitness, exercise and well being.
Qualifications and/or Licences
- Fitness Registration with Physical Activity Australia or Fitness Australia
- Certificate IV in Personal Training/Completed Bachelor degree in relevant area
- CPR Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Victorian Employee Working With Children Check
- Sports Science Degree
Appointment is subject to passing a Working with Children Check
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ and provide:
Cover letter outlining your suitability for the role and experience in the fitness industry
CV detailing any relevant industry experience and your qualifications
Applications close: Friday 9th November 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, please contact Darrin Maslen at email@example.com