Xero is a dynamic, progressive and expanding global SaaS company with offices in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, United Kingdom and Singapore. We are rewiring the global small business economy, enabling it to thrive through beautiful software, advice and connections.
Sustained growth in Australia has resulted in a newly created People Experience Administrator vacancy in our Hawthorn office. The role will be primarily focussed on helping to deliver People Experience outcomes for Xero in Australia, by providing generalist administrative HR support. You will supported by the People Experience team in the delivery of these outcomes.
- Assist in the administration of all annual people processes (salary reviews, performance reviews, incentive payments etc).
- Assist in managing the process from contract generation through to onboarding and induction
- Ensure detailed documentation is kept of position descriptions, offers and other relevant paperwork
- Prepare data as required for internal reporting.
- Assisting in coordinating training and events, including room setup, catering, bookings, materials, etc.
- Assist in administering and maintaining the HR information systems (Workday).
- Setting up and managing Purchase Orders for the People Experience function, as required.
- Coordinate with IT, Facilities, Finance and all relevant parties for new starter processes (access, deskspace, laptops, mobile phones and all associated documentation).
- Keep up to date on developments in human resources practices, employment legislation, and sharing of knowledge within team.
- Support on People Experience and Talent Experience projects and programs locally and globally, as required.
Our successful candidate is likely to be a recent HR graduate. Some work experience in a human resources team would be highly regarded although is not a prerequisite. You are conscientious, self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines. Your excellent communication and organisational skills will help you succeed.
This presents as a fantastic opportunity to cut your teeth in a dynamic HR team with a business that is renowned as one of the leading technology companies in Australia.
At Xero, we champion innovation, foster inclusion and celebrate success.