Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally. Talk to us about flexible options and how we can work together for you to be successful in this role.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a P&C Business Partner to work on a large program of work where you will be responsible for managing significant pieces of people led project & change management initiatives across the organisation.
In this role you will work with senior leaders across the business to deliver a number of key people initiatives, using data to drive your approach as well bringing market and business challenges and translating these into commercial outcomes on people related changes.
- Create and develop end to end project plans identifying key milestone dependencies and stakeholders in order to achieve desired outcomes
- An ability to link business and people strategy and deliver that in a concise manner understanding the impact for the business
- Lead end to end delivery of prioritised P&C initiatives/projects as determined against agreed success measure
- Develop and work across People & Culture leveraging the expertise across the business unit
Capabilities & Experience:
- Proven experience in delivering strategic people related initiatives
- Expert general or specialist HR knowledge and experience
- Proven experience in project and change management
- Previous experience in workforce planning, engagement strategies, cultural alignment and development, talent and succession management
- Strong stakeholder management experience
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fullfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.