- 2 x P&C Business Partner positions with a heavy People & Change focus
- Work as part of a large program of work within AMP
- Initial 6 month fixed term contract with a total package including 12% Super
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
We've grown and changed over the decades, however for more than 160 years we've dedicated ourselves to one thing – our unwavering sense of purpose to help people own their tomorrow.
About the role:
We are currently seeking two P&C Business Partners to work on a large program of work where you will be responsible for managing significant pieces of people led project & change management initiatives across the organisation.
In this role you will work with senior leaders across the business to deliver a number of key people initiatives, using data to drive your approach as well bringing market and business challenges and translating these into commercial outcomes on people related changes.
- Create and develop end to end project plans identifying key milestone dependencies and stakeholders in order to achieve desired outcomes
- An ability to link business and people strategy and deliver that in a concise manner understanding the impact for the business
- Lead end to end delivery of prioritised P&C initiatives/projects as determined against agreed success measure
- Develop and work across P&C CoE leveraging the expertise across the business unit
Skills & experience:
- Proven experience in delivering strategic people related initiatives
- Expert general or specialist HR knowledge and experience
- Proven experience in project and change management
- Previous experience in workforce planning, engagement strategies, cultural alignment and development, talent and succession management
- Strong stakeholder management experience
We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?
If you are interested in the position, please apply using the "Apply Now" button, alternatively if you have any further questions, please contact Andy Logan on 0420400043 or firstname.lastname@example.org