- Great team environment
- Exposure to a variety of client sites
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Due to the growing demand for service, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Painter Foreperson to join our exciting Painting team in the Morwell / Gippsland region.
As a Foreman you will be accountable for managing and budgeting all staff materials and equipment on each project, ensuring that projects are managing to a safe, successful and profitable conclusion and to the customer's satisfaction.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will hold a current trade certificate, experience in a similar role, a current driver's license and have all basic tools of trade. Benefits include:
- Fully maintained vehicle
- Above award weekly wages
- Provide uniforms, footwear and personal protective equipment
- Long term career potential
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a painter
- A trade qualification in painting
- A strong commitment to and understanding of OSH & E procedures and standards
- Have a desire to put their skills to use in a team environment
Who are we?
Programmed Property Services is a leading provider of painting, signage and grounds maintenance services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Property Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.