- Join ASX 100 finance leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Organisational Change Manager
- Brisbane HQ based – 12 month contract
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and have a collaborative team environment. You will be part of our Transformation team based in our corporate HQ in Newstead, Brisbane.
We are currently seeking an experienced and a passionate Change Manager to support the change delivery for the Transformation Program. This role reports to the Senior Organisational Change Manager and you will be working very closely with the Transformation team. You will be responsible for the end-to-end change delivery experience in a project environment, delivering changes in technology, people and process. You will focus on the design and delivery of change management artefacts and developing key messages and communications. The individual will influence and manage change using your strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills. You will focus on execution and delivery by effectively managing and coordinating demands across a large number of stakeholders.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Proven experience in end-to-end change delivery of technology, people and process changes in a project environment
- Proven experience in designing and delivering change management and communication artefacts
- Ability to keep the customer front of mind in all you do and build strong stakeholder relationships
- Experience in managing transformational projects in the banking/financial industry (highly desirable).
- Experience in operating at a fast pace with a focus on execution
- Ability to apply your strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- An understanding of the financial services industry
- A “can-do” attitude and resilience to deliver across multiple projects
- Ability to drive continuous improvement working with a team of dedicated change professionals.
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page, https://boq-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm.
Bank of Queensland is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply. Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.