We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Operations Manager – Projects, to join our Programmed Industrial Maintenance, business based in Sydney, NSW*.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, your primary focus will be to develop our Projects business across the Sydney region, liaising with both existing and new clients, with a primary focus on new growth, client engagement, winning work and execution. You will lead a team of professionals all with the one common goal of sustainability & growth with PIM Projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Maintenance, Fabrication Capital Works Projects Experience
- Proven experience at New Business Development
- Proven Estimation AND Tendering Experience.
- Team Leadership & Management
- Deliver service excellence to all clients whilst displaying outstanding relationship skills
- Identify and close new business opportunities
- Have strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Be approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of people
- Excellent time management skills
- Have strong computer literacy in Microsoft suite
- Able to pass a pre employment medical and drug and alcohol test
Hold a current NSW drivers Licence
Ideally you will have a Trades/Engineering background and have had experience in estimating, people leadership and management.
Who are we?
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries. Working with Programmed Skilled Workforce means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be a part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.