We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Operations Manager, to join our Programmed Industrial Maintenance, business based in Sydney, NSW*.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, your primary focus will be to develop our Maintenance business across the Sydney region, liaising with both existing and new clients, with a primary focus on new growth. You will lead a team of professionals all with the one common goal of sustainability & Growth. We are seeking an individual that will continue to build a foundation for growth in the Sydney Region
Skills and Experience:
- Maintenance Background and relevant Industry Experience
- Proven experience at growing a similar business
- Team Leadership & Management
- Deliver service excellence to all clients whilst displaying outstanding relationship skills
- Identify and close new business opportunities
- Have strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Be approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of people
- Excellent time management skills
- Have strong computer literacy in Microsoft suite
Hold a current NSW drivers Licence
Ideally you will have a Trades background in Maintenance and have had experience in estimating, people leadership and management; however applicants will also be considered from outside of this.
Who are we?
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries. Working with Programmed means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be a part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.