About the Role
An immediate opportunity has become available for a people centric Operational Change Advisor to be part of the Operational Services team to commence ASAP.
Reporting into the Operational Change Manager within Operational Services, as our Operational Change Advisor you will be responsible for engaging with key stakeholders across the entire business in the planning and delivery phases of initiatives, campaigns and changes impacting Customer Solutions & Service Delivery teams.
You will also be responsible for developing and delivering clear communications regarding all change initiatives, using People Centred Implementation (PCI) change management methodology, to all relevant front & back office staff.
- Maintain proactive relationships with all key stakeholders across Customer Markets
- Collaborate with stakeholders on all strategic and operational projects and support alignment of Customer Solutions & Service Delivery strategic objectives
- Influence key stakeholders to ensure a planned approach to the implementation of initiatives and change that optimises the outcomes for Customer Solutions & Service Delivery and AGL as a whole
- Support the Call Handling Framework Owner in ensuring call handling procedures are relevant for all changes being delivered to front line staff
- Maintain communications for various audiences (leaders, front office, back office, Australia, Philippines, India, etc.)
- Support Operational Change Managers on key initiatives where supporting project delivery and other operational changes
- Organisational and self-management skills including the ability to quickly adjust, and to accommodate emerging priorities. Understanding the key business drivers for performance and use of sound business practices
- Ability to build strong internal relationships built on credible performance, collaboration, and personal leadership
- High quality written and verbal communication skills
- Effective project management skills, with ability to coordinate delivery across concurrent small initiatives, managing and balancing the needs of each to realise full benefits for the business
- Able to maintain composure when faced with difficult or challenging situations
- The ability to notice, interpret and anticipate others concerns and feelings and to communicate this awareness empathetically to others. It is the ability to adjust your approach accordingly to deliver business outcomes in a people focused way.
- The ability to confer with internal stakeholders to come to an agreement that provides optimum outcomes for the business
- Qualifications &/or experience in people centred implementation (PCI) change management methodology
- Ability to hit the ground runnning and with strong stakeholder engagement skills.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, which fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link.
Please ensure you speak with your leader before applying for this role.
Advertised: 08 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 22 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time