- Join a world leader in the construction materials industry
- A close knit team and an inclusive culture
- Great working environment and company culture
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Why join Holcim?
As part of a global company, Holcim offers long term career paths along with a variety of training and development opportunities.
Holcim is proud to be an industry leader in safety as well as environmental sustainability. Further to this we are also committed to being a good member of the communities we live and work in.
About the role:
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager you will provide operational and administrative support to the Concrete business, while you organise and coordinate office facilities and procedures in order to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
Further to this offer,
- 12.5 Super
- Based in Milton
- Close public transport
- General administrative tasks including mail outs./
- Assisting with organising and coordination of meetings and appointments as required.
- Preparation of presentations, reports and correspondence on behalf of business managers.
- Attending management meetings to provide administrative support.
- Organise sales and marketing promotional items as required by.
- Support business managers by fulfilling administration duties, running errands and various reasonable adhoc duties.
- Sales related purchasing (advertising, business cards, promotional items)
- Entry of timesheets, raising purchase requisitions and processing of invoices.
- Relief of t reception, including meeting and greeting visitors, taking messages and arranging courier services as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Customer service focus
- Strong communication skills, and written skills
- An understanding of concrete/construction industry
- Demonstrated experience building long term customer and supplier relationships
- Sound leadership and influencing ability
- Effective computer and telephone skills.
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP
- Experience in google and command is an advantage but not essential.
- Be highly motivated and self-confident in your dealings with a range of people at different levels in the business.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.