Job Overview/Purpose:This role will assist our Australian Country Banking Rural branch network, Major Agri Client team in addition to our retail RaboDirect Banking Division. The primary remit of the role is the completion of our existing client Ongoing Customer Due Diligence (OCDD) activities.
These activities require a very good understanding of the various AML/CTF and KYC requirements for the various client entity types, documentation required for the entities and the underlying ownership structure of the various client entity types
Entity examples – Individuals, Companies, Partnerships, Trusts and Associations.
Various parties within entities – Individuals, Partners, Directors, Trustees, Settlors, Beneficiaries and Ultimate Beneficial Owners.
Activities will include navigating through several key bank systems to undertake reviews of the documentation held, confirm if details have changed, if we are required to source updated or missing documentation and what this documentation is relevant to the entity type.
Co-ordinate with branch network to source information which on return will need to be captured to system and review completed in system records.
Knowledge and Responsibilities:• Deliver professional and quality service to Rabobank Group clients and staff
• Ensure data captured to systems is accurate
• Review AML/KYC submissions from Rural branches and MAC to ensure accurate completion/ submissions and the Banks Regulatory Obligations - under the AML/CTF Act. Where applicable liaise/assist / provide guidance as required with relevant parties.
• Act as contact for front office branches on KYC requirements and answer queries where possible or seeking answers from operations or compliance where knowledge is limited.
• Ensuring that the AML/CTF KYC standards are maintained and details are legally accurate
• Ensures data collection requirements are consistent and maintained for reporting purposes
• Process and authorise administrative tasks for Rural and MAC in 4 eye process
• Ensure all paperwork and correspondence is of a high quality and standard
• Liaising with Rural managers/branches as well as end clients
• Act as a point of contact for inbound-calls
• Adhere to bank policy and procedures at all times
• Other duties as directed
Core Competencies:• Must work within Service Level Agreements to actively achieve results and goals
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Pro-active, organised and self-disciplined
• Ability to work well in a team and to encourage team members to work as a team for effectively and efficiently team service delivery
• Ability to manage multiple activities at the same time
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
• Professional manner when dealing with internal clients
• Able to carry out duties with limited supervision
• Previous experience working in financial services environment
• Works on results improvements
• Uses initiative, innovating
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
Job Skills and Knowledge:Essential:
• Minimum 3 years Banking/Finance experience with AML/CTF and KYC requirements
• Financial banking products in particular Lending, Deposits and cards
• Manage and resolve issues in a timely manner
• Code of Banking Practice, AML, FATCA and other regulatory issues in AU
• Working experience with Banking systems and a quick to learn capability
• High level of knowledge of MS Office products
• Strong team player encouraging team work within the team
• Experience in a Static Data or Retail Operations Client On boarding role