This position requires the candidate to oversee overhead wiring designs from feasibility, through concept and ultimately to full detail design. The candidate will be required to undertake checking and verification of layout design, sectioning, allocation design and provide technical support to construction teams. A minimum of ten years’ experience is required with a preference for twelve or more. Knowledge of different OHW systems, such as AC, DC, Heavy Rail & Light Rail is essential and international experience would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- Maintain, develop and retain the highest standard of OHW discipline technical skill as applicable to respective rail constructors/operators/maintainers
- Be a flexible professional with the ability to work in a number of differing consultancy environments and situations across the project lifecycle.
- Provide leadership and guidance, maintaining good communication and cooperation with all project team members.
- A commitment to continual professional development. A commitment to continual learning on relevant technological business and human relationship matters.
- Preparation of proposals, stakeholder consultation and management.
- Appropriate tertiary/discipline qualifications
- Appropriate OHW design accreditation
- A broad range of OHW technical skills in the field of rail engineering consultancy
- A proven track record in leading multidisciplinary rail projects, across the project lifecycle
- Extensive expertise in stakeholder consultation and management
- Developed project management skills
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Engineering - Transportation
Business Line Transportation
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 193609BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.