In your new role as National Manger - Micro, Small & Medium Business Marketing, you will take ownership of developing and delivering the marketing strategy for business customers with up to 200 employees.
Reporting to the General Manager - Business Marketing, you will work closely with the National Manager - Business Marketing Operations to implement the Go-to-Market strategy via the Business Marketing virtual team in a timely and effective manner.
A bit about your role
- Development and delivery of the Micro, Small & Medium Business Segment Marketing Strategy for end users & customers
- Engaging the Business Segment virtual marketing team through the National Manager - Business Marketing Operations to ensure timely implementation of the strategy through the business marketing virtual team
- Representing the Micro, Small & Medium Business Segment marketing activities back into the wider Business Segment virtual team under the General Manager Business Marketing and alongside the National Manager - Business Marketing Operations
- Engagement with the wider nbn organization to ensure communication & delivery of the overall Micro, Small & Medium Business marketing strategy
- Gather insights from across nbn to collate & develop the subject matter expertise required to take the Micro, Small & Medium Segments to market and become the subject matter expert in Micro, Small & Medium segments
A bit about you
To be successful in this role, you should have a background in B2B Marketing, preferably in acquiring new Micro, Small & Medium Business customers within the telecommunications industry. As such, you would be familiar with Product Marketing or Go-to-Market processes.
A proven communicator, you should be comfortable engaging with large and disparate virtual teams in fast-paced and complex matrix organisations. You would also be able to confidently liaise with senior stakeholders to gain their buy-in and manage their expectations.
Continue the conversation
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply by following the links and sending in your resume only. We do not require a cover letter or any selection criteria to be addressed.
You may have noticed that this role has no advertised end date this is because at nbn we support your career development and it's important to us that you don't miss the opportunity to apply. As such internal roles will remain advertised until they have reached the final stages of recruitment. So, if you believe that this is the role for you then be Fearless and submit your application today!
Please note that this role will be a permanent position for any nbn permanent employees. For any non-permanent employees this role will be available on a 24-month maximum term contract.
Please apply via your Workday account. This will ensure that your application receives priority over any external applicants. In line with nbn's internal hiring guidelines, please ensure that you inform your current manager prior to formally applying to the position.
All candidates will be presented for this role on 14 August 2018. If you are submitting a late application, please complete your application through Workday in the first instance. Please then send the relevant Recruitment Business Partner or Sourcing Consultant an email informing them of your late application.