As the National Marketing Manager, Strategic Content, you will take ownership of the development and delivery of strategic marketing content across multiple platforms and formats to generate awareness and interest in nbn’s Business products and services.
In this highly-visible role, you will engage with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver the Business Marketing Strategy for nbn’s Micro, Small, Medium, and Enterprise Business customers. As such, you will utilise your advanced relationship building and stakeholder engagement skills.
This is an opportunity for you to build, develop, and deliver a new capability in a collaborative team with a fast-paced, start-up culture.
Please note this is 24-month term contract.
A bit about your role
- Developing and delivering the Business Marketing Strategy for end-customers
- Providing insights from across nbn to support the delivery of the Business Market Strategy for end-customers
- Engaging the Business marketing communications and corporate affairs teams to ensure timely implementation of the strategy through the business marketing virtual team
- Engaging with the wider nbnorganization to ensure communication and delivery of the overall Business marketing strategy
- Facilitating the development and delivery of all strategic marketing content (e.g. Thought Leadership, Case Studies, Opinion pieces, Research and Blogs) to generate interest in nbnBusiness grade products and services
A bit about you
To be successful in this role, you should bring a Marketing background, preferably with a demonstrable experience in publishing and delivering strategic B2B content. As such, you could come from either internal or agency Marketing, Public Relations, or Creative environments across a variety of industries.
A confident communicator, you would have an ability to articulate strategic Marketing content appropriate for B2B channels. Furthermore, you would be able to build trusted relationships with senior stakeholders up to C-suite and demonstrate your commercial maturity in Marketing conversations.
Life at nbn
At nbn you’ll be joining a team that believes there is strength in diversity and opportunity through inclusion. We’re building an inclusive and diverse workplace where different perspectives, thinking and skills are valued, and people are supported to achieve their potential. We’re committed to our goal of increasing the presence of women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in the business and have a focus on increasing diversity amongst our leadership teams.
Continue the conversation
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply by following the links and sending in your resume only. We do not require a cover letter or any selection criteria to be addressed.
nbn is a fast-moving organisation with lots to deliver - so we may not always wait until the job ad expires before reviewing applications. As a result, you should submit your application as soon as possible!
At nbn our people and our planet matter. We have an unwavering commitment to the wellbeing and safety of our employees so that everyone goes home safely each day and can perform at their peak to deliver the nbn network. nbn also aims to build a network that minimises energy use and can be operated with minimal impact on the environment.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)