**Programmed Industrial Maintenance**provides a variety of services to heavy industrial sites in the mining, resource and energy sectors. Our maintenance services include: industrial planned preventative & breakdown maintenance; shutdowns and project works. Works are delivered by qualified and experienced, directly employed tradespeople and engineers, with the support of 10 engineering workshops across Australia.
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is currently seeking Shutdown Fitters with previous mining experience to join our Shutdown teams.
Successful applicants will have previous mine site or refinery experience, with a strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to safety. We have consistent shutdown work throughout the Northwest, Goldfields & South Metro Regions.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous mining and/or shutdown experience
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Current Nationally Accredited Confined Space
- Current Nationally Accredited Working at Heights
- High risk qualifications are highly regarded (Forklift, Elevated work platform, Rigging)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Excellent work ethic, attitude & ability
- Police Clearance within 12 months - advantageous but not essential or required
What you need to know:
- FIFO & DIDO from Perth
- Up to 12 hour shifts
- Day and night shifts available
- Great team environment
- Work with a team committed to your safety
Jump onto our Facebook page Programmed Industrial Maintenance to see our Current Shutdown Calendar until November.
Programmed Industrial Maintenance supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do. If you value security, enjoy being rewarded for your efforts and above all else want to work for a company that is committed to returning you home safely every day, then Programmed Industrial Maintenance is the place to be.
To register your interest, submit your application today using the “Apply for this job” button below.