Aurecon brings ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions. We provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services on projects across the globe. Using ingenuity, innovation, and technology we seek to unravel complexity, create clarity and invent new value for clients. In partnership with these clients we enhance communities with projects that are diverse and globally recognised for engineering and technical excellence by independent industry awards.
Fostering human achievement is one of the driving forces behind our success, and we empower our teams to deliver our vision. Our strategies for the remainder of 2018 and beyond are already creating outstanding opportunities for likeminded industry professionals to join our high performing teams across all facets of our business.
Aurecon’s Buildings team is dedicated to supporting our wider business in the successful delivery of landmark buildings, land development, civil/infrastructure, construction and defence projects.
To support our increasing workload in the Melbourne market, as well as a robust future growth strategy, we are inviting applications from experienced Mechanical Engineers to take on key design and project tasks. The successful applicants will join a high performing team based in our office in our prestigious Docklands office near Victoria Harbour. These positions will be offered on a permanent staff basis and may involve occasional business travel.
We are seeking candidates with the following skills and attributes;
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical and/or Building Services Engineering
- Skills in the design and documentation of complex mechanical & hydraulics systems to Australian codes
- Strong communication skills, teamwork and self-motivation
- Experience on large projects from inception to completion
- Proven success in collaborating with and coordinating multi-discipline teams
- Demonstrated experience liaising with clients, sub-consultants and contractors
- A focus on client service excellence and business development
- Ability to self-manage time and project deliverables
- Work winning capability including local contacts with clients
If you can demonstrate the right attitude we will offer you the opportunity to work alongside a passionate and world class peer group. We will provide outstanding professional development opportunities that will allow you to unleash your true potential. Aurecon provides a stimulating, vibrant and collaborative work environment where every employee’s contribution is recognised. We promote diversity within our workforce and are committed to maintaining quality work/life balance with flexible working arrangements and an impressive employee benefits package. Your outstanding contribution to team results will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package.
To express your interest in joining Aurecon please hit the "Apply Now" button, or if you would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please don’t send CV’s directly to my email address.