ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Permanent contract 1.0 EFT
• Expected Commencement date ASAP
• Mercy Hospital for Women, Birthing Services, Darebin Unit
• To provide continuity of care for women and their families across the whole childbearing continuum
• On call roster
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Hospital for Women is a fully accredited Level 3 Specialist Teaching Hospital providing both public and private patient care through maternity services, neonatology and paediatrics, perioperative services, gynaecology, women’s health and associated health, support and diagnostic services. We are a major teaching hospital and specialist referral centre with the medical, nursing, midwifery and allied health expertise to treat the most complex obstetric, neonatal and gynaecological cases.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
• AHPRA registration as Division 1 Registered Nurse and/or midwife
• Minimum 12 months post graduate experience
• Commitment to ongoing professional development, clinical excellence and continuous quality improvement
• Be current in RANZCOG, Neonatal resus, Adult resus, PROMPT and be up to date with all other mandatory competencies
• Credentialed to perform newborn discharge examination, perineal repair and intravenous cannulation or commitment to complete within 3 months of commencement
• Completion of Advanced Antenatal Assessment Program desirable
• Willing to adopt the philosophy of Maternity Group Practice
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Janine Martin, Human Resources, Mercy Hospital for Women, 163 Studley Road, Heidelberg, 3084 or email email@example.com
Alternatively contact Julie Kane, Acting Birthing Services Manager, 8458 4067 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quote Ref No: MHW151
Applications Close: Friday 22nd of September, 2017
|Job Type:||Full time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 71 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|