- Join ASX 100 finance leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Suit Marketing Advisor with Financial Services Experience
- High performing Marketing team with a strong brand presence
About the Role:
Join our Marketing team as an Advisor and support the implementation of relevant marketing plans including the coordination and production of materials.
The Marketing Advisor will ensure support marketing initiatives are within the parameters of allocated time and budget. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure all marketing materials are processed through channels as required and support the broader marketing group as and when required
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assists with the operations, planning, development and co-ordination of an individual line(s) of business in the marketing group to align with the overall marketing strategy and framework. Support of immediate manager(s) is key to this role
- Working with Marketing Manager, ensure tactical elements of all campaigns meet legal and compliance requirements Have an understanding of how campaigns elements are managed within budget and time parameters
- Ability to keep to agreed timings for all campaign elements Ongoing communication with agency partners to ensure campaign elements are developed as required by Marketing Manager
- Where required, ensure engagement and ongoing dialogue with relevant internal stakeholders
- Maintain an awareness of team and effectively collaborate
- Support of team objectives and culture
- Build and maintain external partner relationships to ensure adequate support can be provided for marketing manager Collaborate with external partners in order to achieve campaign objectives outlined above.
- Stay up to date with marketing trends across category including social and digital
- Maintain awareness of evolving media markets
- Keeps general knowledge of marketing up to date both within and external to the finance industry
To be successful in this role you will have the below skills, knowledge and experience:
- Marketing, Business or degree in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience in playing a pivotal role in assisting with end to end marketing campaigns
- Understanding of various communications and media channels and how they integrate for best effect
- Strong financial management skills are a core requirement
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and be innovative Positive, proactive approach to work and workload
- High attention to detail is a core requirement
- Entrepreneurial, always looking for something new and better
- Forward thinking, be one step ahead of the team around you
- The ability to work with an integrated team and add to a growing culture
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at BOQ, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals!
BOQ culture and benefits
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and our head office in the trendy gasworks precinct provides a great work environment with collaborative open space. Benefits include;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page, https://boq-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
Newstead, Queensland, Australia