- Be a key part of our new Growth and Innovation team
- Culture focused on the recognition of effort and reward for achievement
- A permanent role in the world's largest building materials company
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
On offer here:
- A generous salary package including 12.5% Super
- Being part of a newly created function looking to drive growth and innovation
- True work/balance within a progressive organisation
- Both personal and professional development opportunities
About the role
Holcim is currently building a new Growth and Innovation team charged with ensuring the business can meet ever-changing customer needs, commercialise new revenue streams and deliver the systems and processes required for success.
The Market Intelligence Manager is a key member of this new team and will be charged with providing high quality intelligence which will be able to deliver incremental commercial improvement in both existing business activities and new revenue streams.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide reliable intelligence that includes complex market analysis, sub-segment attractiveness, new and existing product opportunity and alternative product/market threat assessments
- Develop and then leverage a variety of data sources to ensure Holcim is at the cutting edge of market insight
- Work collaboratively with each business unit to identify priority requirements and then deliver these expectations
- Translate large amounts of information from various sources into clear and concise written, visual and/or oral presentations for executives and other key stakeholders
Having led a similar function previously you will be looking to come into the business and build on our existing systems.
You will need a sharp intellect with the ability to communicate the complex into clear and concise ideas.
Working across as well as up and down the business you will need to be able to cultivate relationships and influence teams.
You will need to deal with change and be flexible in your approach to ensure stakeholder need is met.
Skills and experience:
- An detailed understanding of market intelligence practice, systems, processes and technologies
- Exposure to an industry where vertical integration and supply/demand fluctuations are key drivers of commercial success
- Strong commercial acumen including assisting with the developing of mid and long term strategy
- High levels of computer literacy and data analysis ability
For more information visit our Careers site: http://www.holcim.com.au/careers.html