- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave - for mum, dad & foster carers.
- Dynamic team working across challenging and varied engagements
Join PwC’s Risk & Governance team as a Manager and partner with clients to improve their business performance by managing the uncertainty in their business.
About the role:
The Perth One Assurance group partner with clients to improve their business performance, and resilience, by strengthening their risk management activities and business continuity planning.
This includes assisting clients to align risk management to strategy, develop leading practice governance frameworks, develop risk identification and analysis tools, and build the supporting platform (people, processes and systems) to optimize their business performance.
Reporting to the Risk Management Partner, the Manager will build enduring client relationships and ensure client outcomes are delivered through:
- Assisting in the development of risk management strategies and methodologies
- Providing coaching to more junior staff
- Supporting a rapidly growing function
We are looking for a Enterprise Risk Manager with proven experience. You will:
- Have a minimum of 5-6 years’ experience in enterprise risk management with a leading organisation
- Technical skills in enterprise wide risk management including business continuity and incident management.
- Experience in implementing and working with AS/NZS: ISO31000
- Ideally you will have experience in a related field (eg project risk experience, corporate governance)
- Be degree qualified
- Be able to effectively communicate with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be commercially astute
- Have excellent teamwork skills
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Have strong time and project management skills
- Have the ability to develop relationships internally and externally
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries.
Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia's number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
*Carole Leen is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.*#LI-PWCLMT