- Drive customer engagement and achieve stronger customer advocacy
- Motivate the team to the next level of success
- Senior leadership role, driving a motivated team
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We're always on the lookout for the next great business leaders.
For more than 150 years, we’ve been helping our customers with their money. We’ve built our business on understanding our customers and supporting them, and we aim to take the hard work out of banking by educating our customers in new innovative ways of banking.
About the role -
We’re looking for an engaging customer centric leader. Someone who’ll inspire their team to deliver solutions that add value to our customers. Someone who'll drive performance activities to deliver on the Mobile Banking channel plan. And someone who will identify, lead and undertake business development activities to drive sustainable growth.
Your role is to drive the delivery of team targets, proactively monitoring risk and compliance and ensuring pipelines will produce a sustainable revenue stream. You will coach Mobile Bankers to ensure the use of digital channels and deliver strategic initiatives to promote productivity. You will identify and recommend business development strategies, in addition to supporting the Mobile Bankers to source referrals from specialists.
About you -
- Proven leadership experience of high performing sales teams
- Passion for driving and exceeding customer service expectations increasing NPS
- Engaging coaching style which promotes a risk and compliance mindset whilst encouraging ‘out of the box’ thinking
- Ability to understand, execute and deliver on key business drivers to achieve financial plan
- Knowledge of the home lending market and competitor activities
- Eagerness to promote and enhance NAB’s brand promise within target markets and the community
You will be a true role model, living and breathing the NAB values while driving customer advocacy and engagement. You will lead a busy team of professionals ensuring they are working towards individual and team goals, all while ensuring you manage your own personal development. You will drive success through your leadership, passion, and willingness to go above and beyond for our customers and your team.
NAB embraces diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
For full job details and to apply go to nab.com.au/careers
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time