- Key role within MLC Licensee network
- Based in North Sydney or Melbourne
We know that to be Australia and New Zealand's most respected bank, we need to be good with money. And we need to be just as good with people too. That is why we've built our business on understanding and supporting our customers and our people to achieve their aspirations
As a Senior Consultant in the Client Succession team you will be responsible for supporting all M&A transactions and internal succession transactions to support financial planning practices with their growth and succession plans.
In addition, your key responsibilities will also include:
- Managing transactions to support financial planning practice owners selling or buying including valuation, commercial negotiation, preparation of approval materials, documenting sales deeds
- Resolve complex issues and remove roadblocks to deliver successful transactions
- Contribute to the development of staff and self to ensure that the team is providing a high quality service to clients, and to assist staff in increasing their skills and abilities.
- Contribute to the development of internal systems and processes, including contractual arrangements and structure of deals.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 7 years’ experience in financial service industry/business operating at senior level. Experience in M&A will be held in high regard.
- Consulting Skills (analytical skills, relationship management, project management).
- Confidence and ability to interact at all levels in the organisation.
- Agile approach to analysis and problem solving – Sources and uses relevant information effectively to identify problems and offer sustainable solutions.
- The ability to cope well under pressure and uncertainty.
- Must be able to prioritise and manage own workload.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
For full job details and to apply go to nab.com.au/careers
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 07 Dec 2018 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 14 Dec 2018 11:55 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time