- Excellent leadership role of this hard-working and supportive team who like to have fun
- Exciting and challenging leadership role
- Work in trendy Carlton location!
Take on a role that’s about more than money
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers at over 800 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world, we need to be more than good with money. We need to be good with people too.
That’s why at NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
Bring your potential to NAB and we'll bring you the opportunities.
About the team
HICAPS is Australia’s leading ancillary health claims billing solution for healthcare providers. HICAPS provides an efficient and easy payment processing solution for health fund, Medicare and WorkSafe Victoria payments across Australia. HICAPS, an integral part of National Australia Banks’ specialised business NAB Health, draws together HICAPS, Medfin health finance specialists and a team of NAB specialised business bankers dedicated to deliver better financial solutions on a deeper understanding of the trends and complexities of the health industry.
What you’ll be doing
This role is responsible for managing the operations and controls team to onboard and operate the HICAPS products to practitioners, which in turn provide a payment facility for their customers. It is also responsible for managing and executing the control framework across HICAPS sales and operations. In particular, you will:
- Manage the operations team of 9 FTE
- Manage the controls and performance team of 2 FTE
- Support the HICAPS transformation program and drive through strategic initiatives
- Strive for continuous improvement to the customer experience and increase productivity
- Deliver on people fundamentals by building leadership, capability and driving performance
- Identify and build and maintain trusted relationships with internal
- Be the HICAPS operations complaint escalation point
- Manage risk
What you’ll bring
With experience gained in a similar role, you are confident and show maturity in communicating with clients and colleagues at all levels. Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline, you also:
- Have strong leadership capability – you have proven experience in leading a successful, dynamic and results focused customer service team with a passion for customer service excellence
- Can demonstrate ability to motivate and inspire team members, build and maintain a customer focused culture, monitor performance and support/coach/mentor team members to achieve individual and business goals/objectives
- Can demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Have experience designing and implementing process improvements
- Ensure consistently high quality work deliverables are produced
An ability to seek solutions outside the norm will be highly rated.
What we can offer
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangement to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we service.
Have a chat to us about how our support of workplace flexibility can work for you.
How to apply
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please apply via the link.
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.