- Be at the forefront of risk and compliance in times of constantly evolving regulatory ecosystem and new approaches to risk management
- Be part of a broader ASEANZ Consulting team that helps clients from strategy to execution and drive transparency in Australia's financial services industry
- Work within a team that promotes and enables flexible working arrangements
Join PwC's Consulting team in Melbourne as Manager Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) and provide our top tier clients with confidence in the way they run their business. We offer our clients true strategy through execution support, by leveraging the team's deep functional skills and global outlook.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems
The Consulting team help bring this to life by helping our clients manage their risks, bringing different skill sets, experiences and insights together to provide real and tangible value.
As Manager GRC - Business Consulting, your impact will be seen by assisting top tier financial services clients with the delivery of multidisciplinary risk management and regulatory engagements.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not all!
- Support management in scoping, executing and delivering a variety of risk and compliance projects as well as broader consulting projects
- Partner with clients to design, implement, monitor/assess and improve risk and compliance frameworks
- Develop strategies which adapt to regulatory changes or enforcements arising from business diversification, acquisition or legislative changes
- Design and implement key business processes to meet risk and regulatory requirements
- Benchmark and assess the maturity of risk culture and risk and compliance practices within industries
The brief is simple…
You will have a Tertiary qualification ( with majors in either Law, Business or Commerce) and experience within in either governance, risk, regulation, compliance, legal, financial crime, or compliance. Financial services or a regulatory background is important in this role, as you'll be working with the top tier Banks. If you have a passion for solving important problems, pride yourself on being agile and would like to apply your industry experience, we'd love to hear from you.
You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Are able to think commercially and contribute to engagement delivery and practice development
- Have a mindset to anticipate client needs, as well as identify new opportunities to support our clients in designing and executing their strategies
- Demonstrate good team leadership attributes with a passion to coach and drive career development for team members
- Communicate with impact and enjoy building relationships with internal and external clients
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients. Our culture and benefits are why we're LinkedIn's number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We're committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn't go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
*Sanchit Malhotra is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.*#LI-PWCLMT