- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- Lead teams on projects with a diverse group of clients
- 18 weeks paid Parental Leave
Are you looking for a job that embraces your curiosity, encourages learning and drives you to grow and develop? Join PwC's Risk Assurance team as a Manager within our Conduct, Culture and Accountability team. We help our clients understand the culture within their organisation from performing culture assessments, using a range of qualitative and quantitative data gathering techniques to identify strengths and areas of opportunity.
The team supports clients in preparing for and embedding governance and accountability-related regimes, designed to deliver greater accountability and efficient decision making. We also help to implement the changes required by conduct-related regulation, making sure they have the means to deliver fair outcomes for their customers.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare and confidence across the financial services sector, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia's start up industry, you'll build trust in society and solve important problems.
The Manager will help deliver tailored solutions to enable our clients to meet and exceed regulatory requirements while ensuring the people and culture piece are in place to best set the team up for success.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that's not all!
You will have:
- Experience in managing projects end-to-end, seeking ways to add value to your stakeholders and a track record of successfully delivering projects to agree timelines and a high quality output
- Strong communication, attention to detail and report writing skills
- Ability to present with impact and have had exposure to presenting to senior level stakeholders
- Drive to develop professionally, build long term relationships and identify future opportunities
- Be able to lead interviews, focus groups and meetings with staff at all levels
- The ability to apply good judgement during engagements and to support conclusions reached to more senior level personnel both internally and externally
- Excellent conceptual thinking capability, able to synthesis multiple sources of data to develop a cohesive, compelling storyline
The brief is simple...
You have a solid understanding and interest in conduct and culture. The ideal candidate will come from a governance, risk and controls or a human capital background and have a strong interest in culture and behaviour. You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and stakeholders.
Your colleagues can vouch that you have experience in some of the following areas:
- Culture assessment and measurement
- Culture change
- Governance and accountability
- Conduct risk
- Customer experience
- Business development
- Risk and controls
- Organisational psychology/ behavioural science
- Demonstrable interest in organisational culture and behaviour
- Have 5-7 years of experience in a either a people, risk or regulatory related role and experience in leading a team and managing junior staff members
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries.
Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia's number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Andy Hinton is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.