- Join ASX 100 finance leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Manager – Cyber Resilience
- Brisbane HQ based – Full time permanent
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and have a collaborative team environment. You will be part of our Group Risk team. This role will focus on developing and leading the operational defence capability of the organisaton to ensure the identification, prevention and management of cyber security threats and occurrences.
We are currently seeking an experienced Manager – Cyber Resilience to support the Business Continuity Manager. This role will focus on continual strengthening of BOQ's internal capability to support the identification, prevention and management of cyber security but also setting and managing against expected requirements of any external partners to address this need. The role will ensure that the internal and external management of BOQ's defence capability can effectively operate in an increasingly complex and changing landscape addressing both known and unknown threats to cyber security.
The role will work closely with the BOQ Cyber security team, strategic sourcing, operational risk, IT Risk, other key departments and external bodies to deliver on BOQ’s resilience and focus on the continued maintenance of the BOQ's Cyber Security Framework.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Identify the applications, management risk approach and application of management risk framework, overlay with requirements of what are the controls and what reliance is being placed on the controls, ongoing monitoring and reporting of performance, incident/exception management.
- Advanced general industry experience and relationships relating to risk, governance and assurance practices
- Strong excel experience and data analysis, utilisation of database systems
- Solid and effective independence and self-starter including project initiatives and efficiencies
- Knowledge and experience about various relevant cyber and IT security standards and approaches including application of COBIT, NIST-CSF, ISO 27001 cyber security standards.
- Capability to apply and configure the NIST-cyber security framework on BOQ and evolve that framework to serve BOQ risk requirements
- Awareness in the application of Op risk methodologies and how this can be applied to drive cyber security resilience and reporting.
- Knowledge and experience on business resilience and this entails including implementation.
- Highly effective interpersonal communication, team work, reporting writing and presentations.
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page, https://boq-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm.
Bank of Queensland is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply. Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.