- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave - for mum, dad & foster carers
- Drive your career with the world's leading Assurance practice
Join PwC's prestigious Financial Services Assurance team as an Audit Manager, where you’ll work with some of the most impressive, knowledgeable professionals and top tier brands in our Sydney office.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC's Assurance practice provides assurance on the financial performance and operations of our clients’ businesses and is the world's leading practice of its kind. Our audit clients include almost half of the FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 and many of the top ASX listed companies.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not all!
- Lead a team on a range of engagements ensuring completion in a timely manner.
- Have responsibility for a full range of assurance tasks including the planning, testing, reviewing and reporting stages on large and complex jobs.
- Own and review the end to end audit processes for large and complex financial services clients in the Financial Services sector
- Support Partners with special project work
- Lead, coach and inspire junior staff members
- Develop meaningful relationships with all your stakeholders - client and colleague alike
- Manage engagements from budgeting through to final reporting
- Contribute to the presentation of the Audit findings to the Audit Committee or Board of Directors
The brief is simple...
You will have exposure to all aspects of audit and statutory reporting. You will research and provide advice to clients on issues faced in relation to reporting and address client requests for assistance on a timely basis. You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- Have spent the last 5 – 7 years in a similar role at a Big 4 or Second Tier firm
- Possess excellent working knowledge of Financial Services Audit Requirements
- Have a genuine ability to engage and influence clients
- Have the ability to lead and mentor those around you
- Are ambitious, energetic and have a collaborative approach
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries.
Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia's number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Alex Porter is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.