- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave (for mums, dads & foster carers), with no minimum service
- Exposure to diverse clients and industries
- Develop your Accounting Career in an Advisory Capacity
Join PwC’s CMAAS team as a Manager utilise strong relationships that help our clients and our people realise their ambitions
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems.
The Accounting Consulting Services Team and you will assist our clients address the accounting standard changes facing their business. The team combines accounting, IT, process and industry expertise to offer tailor-made solutions which enable the client to integrate the new standard requirements across the whole organisation. You will work with high profile clients to assess the impact and help convert & embed the changes.
As a Manager, your impact will be seen by working alongside a hands-on group of Partners. You will be providing services to market leading brands with the opportunity to broaden your skill set and build on service offerings to clients.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not all!
To be considered for an opportunity with this team, you will:
- CA Qualified
- Previous Experience in a Big 4 or complex accounting environment
- Possess strong technical knowledge and an understanding of accounting standards (IFRS)
- Exposure to US GAAP / UK GAAP (highly regarded)
- Experience in advising on and dealing with the practical application of complex accounting issues
- Be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working with clients to help establish & project manage a best fit change approach
- Be intuitive in your thinking and able to quickly absorb and grasp technical information and identify the implications for clients and engagement teams
- Be a motivated team player willing to work in a dynamic environment across all industry sectors
The brief is simple...
You will have completed a CA/CPA qualification or equivalent; possess solid technical knowledge and understanding of accounting standards gained in a professional services environment; an ability to demonstrate an understanding of commercial issues facing business; and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate with a broad range of clients.
- Drive to develop professionally, and build long term relationships.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries.
Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia's number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Danny Burke is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.