See yourself in our team:
Group finance is responsible for external and board reporting, financial operations, group tax, procurement, investment development and treasury finance. As part of Financial Operations, you will provide invaluable support to our key business units, helping them to make business decisions that support our broader business strategy,
Do work that matters:
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering month end processing, reconciliations, journals and reporting
- Acting as a point of contact for financial matters relating to IT&T recharges
- Preparing monthly management reporting such as PACC for distribution to Business Units and Group Finance
- Liaising with Business Unit contacts to source and manage revenue and expense allocations to products.
- Performing reconciliations of monthly financial reports to the GL and other source data
- Posting monthly manual journals for certain Group Support & Business Units
We’re interested in hearing from people who are:
- Fully CA/CPA qualified, with experience gained in the Big 4 and/or the financial services industry
- Able to interpret and bring meaning to large sets of data
- Adaptable and comfortable managing a number of competing priorities
- Detail oriented
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.