- Melbourne Location
- Fixed Term Contract
- Growth Opportunities
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Planner for a Melbourne-based project with one of our major manufacturing clients.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Scheduling, planning of preventative maintenance on Precision Manufacturing Equipment and Plant.
- Input into asset management strategy
- Extensive use of Maximo for planning, administration and technical completion of jobs
- Providing input and communication towards business plans
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with quality, safety and system procedures
- Ensuring planning and maintenance costs fall within agreed budgets
- Participating in meetings and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Contributing to a safe working environment
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of maintenance planning utilising a CMMS (Maximo desirable)
- Experience with asset and reliability management
- High level of computer skills and data entry with experience using Microsoft Packages, with an emphasis on MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to form good working relationships with Key Stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise tasks to ensure efficient completion of workload within deadlines
- Mechanical Engineering or trades background is highly regarded
- Highly motivated, proactive and organised
- Ability to make rapid and logical decisions in a dynamic production environment
- Good technical writing skills
- Promote and understand workplace safety and continuous improvement
Who we are
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.