**- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Offers long term career paths
- Strong and respected brand in the community**
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world’s largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Further to this, offer here is:
- Opportunity for career progression
- Inclusive and safety focused culture
About the role
This role will have a goal of achieving maximum productivity in a cost effective manner whilst ensuring safety, environmental and financial requirements are met.
The shift available for this role is Saturday and Sunday afternoon shift 12:00pm-8:30pm; Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon shift 3:00pm-11:30pm
Ideally you will have exposure to quarries or extractive industries within a maintenance discipline. You have a trade background and strong computers skills. Prior experience with the SAP would be highly regarded.
This position will be responsible for our maintenance contractor employees so excellent leadership experience and the ability to manage a small team will be a must.
You will also need:
- Create schedules that are compliant with relevant HSE standards;
- A working knowledge of control systems including AC drives, motor control, PLCs & associated components
- Knowledge of crushers, vibrating screens, conveyors, vibrating feeders and mobile equipment
- Experience in diagnosing breakdown issues and correcting and applying preventative methods
- Prior experience in preventative maintenance planning highly desirable
For more information visit our Careers site: http://www.holcim.com.au/careers.html