Are you passionate about renewables and want to be a key cog in ensuring delivery of disruptive technology to AGL’s commercial and residential customers? Do you want to work with Australia’s most innovative renewable team? If you have the experience and passion, we have the opportunity. So, you with us?
About the role
This role is key function in our Supply Chain Team assisting in deliver new energy products and products bundle to AGL customers. Working closely with the Supply Chain Manager, you will be primary responsible for delivering stocks to designated sites or to installers warehouse, accurately, cost effectively and safely, with a focus on “on time, every time”. Above all, your role is to strategize, plan and execute stock delivery schedule to fulfil all agreed field (Residential or Commercial) scheduled installations.
- Partner with sales and marketing, field contractors, supply chain service providers, warehouse, 3PL and new energy product managers
- Establish any new delivery route as required by business
- Report on stock delivery progress against each installation target date
- Participate in demand & forecast workshop to allow Supply Chain Services is sustainable through business growth
- Escalate blockers and set priority to each with ETA
- Manage external supply chain suppliers to suit demand and supply of each installation schedule
- Bring a strong focus of continuous improvement to processes, procedures, and systems
Key to your success in this role will be your adaptable work style and demonstrated experience in a logistics project coordinator or supply chain administrator role. You will also possess:
- Familiar with RMA process
- 3PL/FMCG experience with a strong focus on logistics management.
- Experience with supply chain system and tools, ideally with MAX
- Strong working knowledge or MS Office, with a focus on excel
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong operational performance & capability in high demand environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and negotiating skills
What’s in it for you
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative employees in the business and collaborate with cutting edge disruptive technology teams. You will be exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career, working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of the AGL Gas and Renewables business, as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call Jane Gaylor on 03 8633 6733 or email@example.com .