- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia's Most Loved Bank!
- Are you an experienced personal banker seeking your next career move?
- Supportive and Collaborative environment, Sydney Location
- Full training provided – Fast track your career with BOQ
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia's Most Loved Bank!
BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment. We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of banking products available to our customers. We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist our customers in achieving their financial goals.
Why join BOQ?
- We are a full service branch network with customer relationship specialists, residential and commercial lending taking place at the branch as well as access to many specialised product experts
- Being a challenger brand means your peers are a cut above the rest
- Smaller management team means you are much more than a number
Are you currently working as a personal banker doing personal loans and top ups seeking your next opportunity? Or perhaps, you are working in a Contact Centre environment, servicing customer banking requirements over the phone and you are now ready to take that next step and interact with your clients face to face? Bank of Queensland is growing and we are looking for passionate individuals to join the team.
As a Lending Specialist for Bank of Queensland, you will enjoy providing excellence in customer service whilst achieving business growth and sales targets for the branch. Working closely with the Branch Manager, you will assist in achieving the Branch's sales targets by developing tactical planning to deliver on growth targets. Further, you will process loan files through to settlement, ensuring an exceptional customer experience for your customer network.
As an experienced Banking and Finance professional, you are a passionate, high performing individual who consistently delivers an outstanding customer experience.
You are well regarded for your:
- Proven sales and personal lending experience
- Strong business development abilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and proactive attitude
- Integrity and respect for compliance
- Enthusiasm, drive and the desire to be successful
- Willingness to further develop your banking knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in banking, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
Be part of the BOQ team and enjoy:
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply:
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce
To apply for this role please follow the links,
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.