BHP Billiton’s Maintenance Centre of Excellence (MCoE) has come together in a dedicated, innovative team focused on identifying, achieving and maintaining the highest standards in maintenance for BHP Billiton globally.
As a member of our MCoE team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other high performers to redefine the way we execute maintenance at our operations around the world. You will help deliver a safe, significant, and sustained improvement in the performance of our equipment and machinery fleet – from 390 tonne haul trucks to underground rail networks to automated ship loaders, and everything in between. You will utilise innovative approaches, tools and technology to add real value to maintenance – setting new standards to guide improvement activity, transforming services and supporting our people.
These globally-focused roles will be performed from our Centre of Excellence, where your diversity of thought and experience will be embraced and you will be empowered to make a real difference to our business.
About the Opportunity:
This opportunity exists for a high performing Leader to manage a team of Specialists in order to create Total Equipment Strategies for equipment based in Brisbane. You will be responsible for the mentoring and coaching team members to achieve superior results for the broader team.
- Reporting to the Manager of Strategy Development you will also be responsible for the:
- Delivering completed strategies to the Equipment Manager for deployment;
- Lead and support the deployment of Total Equipment Strategies for Fleet and Static Equipment;
- Ensure the quality of Total Equipment Strategies are developed with accurate and complete information, documentation and Master Data;
- Manage and assist with the delivery of TES outputs and hand over to the BAU ownership responsibilities to continue ongoing governance and optimization;
- Ensure common strategies are uniformly deployed and executed against and across the business; and
- Ensuring net benefit is an improvement in equipment availability and unit operating costs.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.