You have clicked through to this advert because you want to know ‘Who are Aurecon, and what is a ‘Lead Client Experience Ambassador’?’
We are an engineering consultancy focussed on bringing the ideas of our clients to life. We design and deliver projects that make a difference to millions of people around the world every day. We innovate, and take an unconventional approach to all that we do.
Our goal with this role? To give our visitors, employees and clients an Extraordinary Client Experience. This is where every interaction with Aurecon leaves clients feeling enriched, and that Aurecon delivers an experience that is impactful, meaningful, and enjoyable.
Our newly established Client Experience team are charged with meeting this goal, which is why we need you to join us. As our Lead Client Experience Ambassador in Christchurch, you will lead the way in delivering excellence as the face of Aurecon. Located front of house, you and your direct report will be:
- Coordinating the delivery of local facilities projects, office services and maintenance
- Managing the Front of House for clients to deliver a positive, upbeat and authentic experience
- Coordinating the local Business Development event calendar and supporting the planning and management of client and other events
- Leading the Client Experience Team by example and taking responsibility for your direct reports’ professional development
- Identifying opportunities to partner with key staff to meet business needs and drive Client Service Excellence culture
Sounds easy, right? Well we are a demanding crowd, and you will enjoy the challenge of wowing all the people all the time! Those in our business who are doing this already have the following:
- A love of people, and making their day better, brighter, and easier
- A capable user of MS Office for scheduling, communications, and managing resources
- Organised and efficient – having all the answers means they are unflappable
- The ability to be a superb reader of people, and able to work with those from every walk of life
- A builder of strong and proactive relationships
- Able to effectively delegate tasks, and effortlessly manage others
- Self-sufficient and apply their initiative to solving problems\
We offer an excellent salary in a positive, forward looking, inclusive and diverse company with a superb culture. It really is a great place to work! Have we just described you? Then what are you waiting for? Apply now! For more information on Aurecon and the role, contact Andy O'Dell, Senior Recruitment & Sourcing Consultant on 03 3712109.
Aurecon welcomes applications from those seeking a flexible work environment.