- Permanent, full time opportunity
- Kalgoorlie location
- Join an industry leader
At Caltex, we’re with you all the way. We keep millions of people moving every day, and continue to be Australia’s leading transport fuel supplier and convenience retailer. We’re a diverse, multi-faceted business full of people ready to make a difference. Our growing and changing business means we’ve got career opportunities across different parts of the business.
Our business is dynamic and often technical, and we rely on the talent of people who embrace challenge and seek to find solutions in a complex, often diverse operating environment.
Caltex Petroleum Services are looking for a Depot 2IC to assist our Depot Manager with daily operations to ensure an incident free, reliable, cost efficient and profitable that supports the sale satisfying customer delivery expectations.
You will ideally have a background in either logistics, operations, fuel truck drivers, or fleet management to contribute to:
- Completion of scheduled checks as prescribed by the DOG, REMS and Fleet Management Standard
- Prompt follow up and resolution of any incidents
- Assist with vehicle maintenance programs where required
- Conduct regular on site start/end of shift driver supervision and compliance/safety checks
- Ensuring that required training is completed and recorded including delivery of training to operations staff to comply with AIP, DG codes and CPS requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Previous operations and logistics management experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in influencing stakeholders to create buy-in and acceptance to new process, systems and initiatives
- Previous HSSE experience in high risk activities. (ie bunkering)
- Forklift licence
- Knowledge of AIP Work Permits system
- Understanding of AS-1940, AS-2809, Mass Management and Fatigue Management
This is a great opportunity for an achievement orientated, energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our team. You will have the ability to operate calmly under pressure and comfortable operating in a fast paced environment whilst driving a strong customer service focus within the team.
At Caltex, we’re with you all the way. We keep millions of people moving every day, and continue to be Australia’s leading transport fuel supplier and a growing convenience retailer. We’re a diverse, multi-faceted business full of people ready to make a difference, and we’re evolving which means we’ve got a variety of career opportunities In different areas.
Our culture is open and team-orientated and lets our employees be themselves while achieving great results. Our core company values – Connect to win, Find new ways, Own it, Make a difference for customers and Never stop caring- act as a roadmap to ensure we continue to make life easier for our customers, for our partners and for each other.
Working at Caltex has many potential benefits, including:
- Flexible work options (enabled through technology)
- Career development opportunities
- BabyCare Package (including a BabyCare bonus).
- Paid Parental Leave
- Corporate health plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Study reimbursement
- Opportunities to relocate intra and interstate
- Employee Share Scheme
- Personal Performance Bonus and Company Incentive Scheme
- Two x Star Card with a 25% fuel discount, for a privately-owned private-use vehicle
We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates to apply.