AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
Due to continuous growth of the business we are in the process of searching for an Investment Performance Analyst for the Reporting and Analytics team.
Responsible for monthly & quarterly attribution reports across all MAG Funds. Perform detailed analysis and attribution to clearly decompose the drivers of the returns across all Diversified funds & strategies. Identify and analyse issues, exceptions or errors, and perform an effective and timely resolution process with the internal or outsourced solutions.
Candidate must possess the ability to improve current process by using excel and VBA reporting; and liaise and interact with external parties such as performance consultants and research houses (including responding to queries). A solid understanding of databases preferred.
- In-depth experience of a minimum of 4 years in Investment performance measurement & attribution analysis.
- Relevant professional qualifications (CFA or CIPM)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related discipline
- Advance knowledge of multi asset class financial instruments and investment vehicles including alternatives and derivatives.
- Experience using detailed performance systems and market data systems (Eg. StatPro & Factset).
- Good knowledge of the Australian & International wealth management industry, including industry issues, trends, investment products and processes.