Drive change innovation and efficiency by ensuring an efficient and effective operation of end-to-end third party vendor processes delivering optimal value for money.
Be responsible for executing the supplier relationship steps and processes required to manage and implement, commercial delivery strategies. Manage third party contractual obligations, delivering optimal value for money to meet the internal business needs.
This role works closely with the IT team and business units to ensure an, efficient and effective operation of end-to-end third party vendor processes.
In this role you will act as a trusted adviser to key stakeholders in the Group to:
- Vendor Governance through vendor assessment and requalification
- Establish governance framework and collaboratively manage and monitor performance to ensure quality of service
- Develop, establish, implement, and enforce supplier and outsourcer guidelines, obligations, and service level agreements to the organisation
- Leverage continuous improvement initiatives to create additional value
- Benchmark market conditions for present and future pricing, availability and lead-time
- Lead procurement bid proposals and tender documents
- Define sourcing recommendations that support business goals
- Support budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in senior management roles within Procurement, Vendor Management or Supply Chain Management
- Demonstrated proficiency in category management and contract negotiation
- Proven experience in sourcing strategy development and execution
- Knowledge of cross-functionally related functions
- Procurement qualification or equivalent
- Programme / Project Management Qualification desirable
The opportunity to work for one of Australasia's top 10 ASX listed retailers
- Flexible working arrangements, talk to us about what works for you
- Free onsite parking
- Generous discounts across all of our retail brands including Rebel, Amart Sports, BCF, Rays and Supercheap Auto!
- Access to our corporate perks program offering great deals on accommodation, flights, gyms, insurances and much more!
With more than 600 stores and over 12,000 team members across Australia, New Zealand and China, Super Retail Group is home to Australasia’s leading leisure brands; Rebel, Amart Sports, Supercheap Auto, BCF and RAYS. Our shared passion for enhancing our customers’ leisure time is what drives our culture of innovation and inspires our team to achieve their true potential.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.