- Flexible work options - Work smart in a way that suits your lifestyle.
- Clear pathway for career advancement.
- Casual dress policy - Dress for your day.
Join PwC's Adelaide OneAssurance team as a Senior Consultant. This team brings together diverse technical skill sets and business nous to drive our client’s growth and enable them to create a competitive advantage. They work to help clients protect and strengthen every aspect of their business; from people to performance, systems to strategy and business plans to business resilience to external audit. Work daily to enhance financial performance and operations for some of the State’s greatest organisations, across government, financial services, EUM, and education.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and government create value and improve the way they work. The Adelaide OneAssurance team bring this to life by offering an integrated approach to risk that helps our clients build a resilient and successful business. This involves identifying and maximising opportunities, protecting reputation, mitigating downside threats and designing and implementing an optimised control environment. We also provide assurance on the financial performance and operations of our clients, helping our clients identify and manage risks throughout their entire business, integrating with other teams in the business to use new technologies for our clients to also better understand their data.
As a Senior Consultant, your impact will be seen by working closely with Managers and Directors to deliver information systems related risk, controls and internal audit services to our clients. You will also provide services to external audit clients on IT General Controls (ITGC) fieldwork. You will also be acting as the Subject Matter Expert with regards to all topics on Information Security, Technology Risk, Governance and Compliance Management activities.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work, and going the extra mile, but that's not all!
- Lead teams in the delivery of engagements
- Research and provide advice to clients on issues as well as addressing client requests for assistance on a timely basis
- Act as a mentor and coach to staff and help them with their career growth
- Have genuine ability to engage and influence client conversation
- Have a positive “can do” attitude to challenges and the agility to multitask effectively across competing priorities
- Demonstrate an expertise in Technology Risk/Governance/Compliance and IT General Controls.
- Demonstrate competence in risk and controls assurance and internal audit.
- Work closely with managers / directors on engagements, identifying potential problem areas or budget difficulties.
- Build internal relationships.
The brief is simple...
You have a solid background in risk and controls assurance and Internal Audit and are capable of working both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver the best standard to our Assurance clients. You're passionate about the future of Assurance and solving important problems. You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- Have approximately 3-5+ years of experience in risk and controls assurance / Internal Auditor
As well as:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate with a broad range of clients.
- Drive to develop professionally, and build long term relationships.
- Strong knowledge in Information Security Standards and the Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM).
- Experience in managing and monitoring compliances of IT Risk Standards and all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Solid understanding of IT Security best practices/standards and governance framework, such as: ISO 2700, COBIT, NIST Cyber Security, etc.
- Relevant industry certifications such as the following will be highly desirable: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we're LinkedIn's number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
We welcome the opportunity to speak to candidates about our value proposition and recognition and reward approach.
The minimum full time salary for this role is Sixty-nine thousand Australian dollars including 9.5% Superannuation, however will be determined based on the skills and experience that the candidate brings.
Up for a challenge? We're committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn't go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
Danny Burke is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.