The Aurecon Resources and Manufacturing division covers a range of projects across the dairy, oil and gas, chemical, forestry, and pharmaceutical fields. With a positive forward workload, we have an opportunity for an Intermediate Mechanical Designer to join our Wellington office.
Working with our Mechanical Piping design team, you will embark upon a career full of varied and interesting projects. Aurecon will develop and enhance your skills through training, mentoring and challenging projects throughout the region.
Ideally you will have:
- 2-5 years’ experience in Plant and Piping design
- Experience in Autodesk Plant 3D, or similar packages
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Navisworks
- Experience with drawings such as P&IDs
- Experience working in an Engineering Design office
- Initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Technical drawing, engineering or drafting exposure
- Proactive nature
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great team spirit
In return you will receive:
- A career path within a professional environment
- Access to our Emerging Professionals Programme
- Exposure to internal and external training
- Support and mentoring
- Exposure to international best practice engineering
This role may suit a Mechanical Designer wanting to work for a large international Consulting Engineering firm.
Aurecon employs inspirational and energetic people. We aim to recruit and retain the best talent and we are committed to unleashing the potential of our people by challenging them with interesting work, and giving them the support and autonomy they need to achieve their goals.
Working within the global Aurecon team provides extensive career prospects whilst providing an environment that empowers, encourages sustainability and promotes team work. For an example of some of our projects, visit http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/Projects.aspx
We're looking forward to receiving your enquiry so click on the Apply Now button below. For more information on our company please visit our website www.aurecongroup.com,