The NSW Field Service Delivery team are looking for two installer repairers to be based in their Parkes and Orange locations in NSW. This role will undertake the full end to end installation, repair and maintenance functions associated with telecommunications products and services.
The main objective of this role is to meet customer expectations and service commitments and maximise network profitability and revenue. You will work both autonomously and within a team, driving to different customer locations to deliver hands on technical infrastructure installation, maintenance and upgrades as well as providing exceptional customer service.
- Achieve faultless end to end fault rectification and installations to meet customer requirements
- Undertake planned activities associated to infrastructure maintenance and upgrades within given time lines
- Maintain correct and proficient utilisation of instruments and tools from remote points within the network
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by constant interaction to confirm requirements, inform of progress and confirm the agreed requirements are fully met upon completion.
- Comply with all relevant policies, practices and regulations in an effective and responsible manner.
- Accurately record Fee for Service charges and forward the dockets to the appropriate area for billing.
- HSE Responsibility: Take reasonable care for your own safety and the safety of others
Required skills and qualifications:
- Must have a drivers licence, and maintain competent, safe driving while travelling to multiple locations as required
- Must have an ACMA open/unrestricted cabler’s license
- A high level of customer service and initiative in the resolution of customer related issues and the provision of service
- Certificate IV in Telecommunications or Technical Diploma level qualifications.
- Typically, but not restricted to, having a minimum of four years’ relevant experience
- The successful candidates will need to complete a medical and Police check.
There's no other communications company in Australia that has the range of opportunities on offer like at Telstra! There are a variety of roles to suit all sorts of skills, and the opportunity to learn from an amazingly diverse and talented group of colleagues who will support your development and with whom you'll achieve great things!
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to connect to a future created by you.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex