We invite you to start your journey in our new, state of the art APAC regional Digital Sales Centre in Sydney. As part of our team, you will chart a career across sales, technical sales and consulting as you help our customers leverage our leading cloud solutions to the fullest.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will work directly with customers, your sales team and implementation partners to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas – qualifying inbound pipeline and closing new business. You will be expected to utilize modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers.
- Identify and explain how businesses across industries, company sizes and types can meet a new bar for excellence and reinvent themselves to compete in the next decade by embracing Microsoft’s technologies
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios
- Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with Microsoft’s technologies
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment with Sales Development Specialist, Technical Solution Professional and Consumption Analysts to effectively manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle
- Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to and manage Microsoft customers
- Obsess over Microsoft’s customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- 3-6 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success. Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools is a bonus, including corporate internships, or entrepreneurial programs
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude
- Ability to identify the key aspects of a potential opportunity, progress the opportunity to close, engage channel partners as needed and develop customer relationships that lead to joint success
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications , a CRM system and social media
- Passion for cloud technologies and helping our customers change the world
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.