Inside Sales Manager - Thai Speaking
Be a part of a multi-generational, diverse and customer-obsessed team that demands excellence. Develop and apply your skills alongside the leading technology, marketing and sales experts with the support of a world class training regimen in a dynamic, fast-paced sales environment. And most importantly, achieve your personal goals and advance your career whether you are looking to build on your sales and consulting experience or exploring how to leverage your experience to dive into modern cloud.
Microsoft is seeking a Thai speaking Sales Manager to join our Digital Sales Center, and lead the Thailand / Vietnam team.
As an Inside Sales Manager, you will manage a team of highly-talented and skilled sales specialists, driving the day-to-day execution to exceed business performance targets and coaching team members.
The Inside Sales team consists of highly capable sales people that drive Microsoft wins on the latest cloud and modern development technologies. The team members’ primary responsibilities will be to engage with customers as the central point of contact all the way to deal close.
- As an Inside Sales Manager you will lead your sales team to achieve and exceed the quarterly and annual sales quotas – both closing net-new business, as well as managing and growing Microsoft's existing book of business.
- The manager will set team targets and track performance against individual and team level goals.
- You will have the opportunity to build, train and mentor a highly qualified team that utilizes modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to engage with customers
- Lead team to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual team targets by generating sales pipeline, accelerating active opportunities and driving to close
- Coach teams to excel at opportunity management and forecasting accuracy to successfully plan and prioritize weekly, monthly and quarterly engagements, e.g. through joint customer calls
Skills and experience:
- Management / Leadership experience within a Software Sales environment.
- Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools preferred
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Experience, background and confidence to initiate and drive business strategy discussions with C-level executives and business decision makers.
- Ability to identify the key aspects of a potential opportunity, nurture the opportunity to close, engage channel partners as needed and manage the customer relationship.
- Works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment
- Fluent in both English and Thai
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications (Outlook, Lync, Windows 8, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, OneNote and SharePoint); Dynamics CRM or other CRM experience is a bonus
- Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
- Fluent in both Thai and English