Would you love to build expertise around the next generation of SaaS Business Applications cloud services?
As an Inside Customer Success Manager (iCSM) you will become part of the next generation of customer engagement specialists at Microsoft. As an iCSM, your customer’s success comes first, and their success with the business solutions they build on Microsoft Dynamics 365 is core to Microsoft’s success. You will work with a wide range of customers to help them adopt the technology and realise their business vision, provide guidance on how to address obstacles to their success, and assist the Microsoft sales team with the renewal and up sale of new solutions.
You will be empowered to shape customer relationships for Microsoft's Dynamics 365 customers, serving as a key of contact helping your customers achieve high utilization and successful outcomes from their Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud services.
- Obsess over Microsoft’s customers to deliver a world-class customer success experience.
- Manage ongoing customer relationships to ensure long-term customer success with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Increase customers' usage of existing Dynamics solutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within each customer to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities, and to secure their willingness to advocate on Microsoft Dynamics' behalf.
- Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with Microsoft’s technologies.
- Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach and manage Microsoft customers.
- Present action plans and results to management and use appropriate escalation techniques to stay on top of goals and objectives.
- Proactively identify potential new solutions and expansion opportunities in each customer to generate value both for the customer and Microsoft.
- 2+ years customer engagement experience with a proven track record of success. Familiarity with modern customer service or sales techniques and tools is a bonus, including experience from retail sales, corporate internships, or entrepreneurial programs.
- Experience working with or selling Dynamics or similar solutions preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
- Ability to identify the key aspects of a cloud consumption growth engagement, nurture the engagement, and manage the customer relationship through success.
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately.
- Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity.
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.