- Permanent full time position
- Excellent team environment
- Career development opportunity
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that creates change for our customers and for the community.
If you're always thinking about what's possible, we want to hear from you
We currently have an opportunity for an Program Manager to join the team. NAB is undertaking a significant transformation of its Technology environment with a focus on delivering timely, adaptive platforms to accelerate delivery of customer features. This role will provide leadership on overall program delivery and key stakeholder management. The NAB vision is to simplify its existing infrastructure environment, implement agile service management capability, build an orchestration capability for on-premise and cloud providers. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the overall delivery of the program on behalf of the Program Sponsor.
Other key duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Lead the Software Defined Infrastructure program, being responsible for overall delivery;
- Be the primary point of contact for the program sponsor and senior stakeholders
- Overall management of contract and governance for the NAB’s delivery suppliers;
- Identify and manage program wide dependencies, issues and risks
- Develop and maintain the program delivery plan in line with agreed timelines and move the program to execute in an agile quarterly outcome based approach.
- 10+ years as a technology professional with clear evidence of the ability to integrate/manage the delivery of large-scale technology projects
- Managed projects in Agile or hybrid Agile and Waterfall environment
- Implementation of hosting, network and service management programs or projects
- Very strong stakeholder management, relationship and and influencing skills
- Understanding of Infrastructure delivery including network and hosting
- Good understanding of structured project methodologies including package implementation, service introduction, software development
- Experience with agile delivery tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence) and other collaboration tools would be an advantage
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology or Commerce.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
For full job details and to apply go to nab.com.au/careers
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time