Working at Coca-Cola Amatil is unlike any other career experience.
We’re one of the largest beverage and food companies in the Asia-Pacific and partner of choice for some of the world’s leading brands. Our huge portfolio includes much-loved global and local brands such as Coca-Cola, Sprite, Kirks, Jim Beam, Canadian Club, Grinders, SPC and many more.
What does this mean? Endless opportunity and a chance to be part of a team bursting with innovative thinkers and doers. These are people who are writing the next chapter of the Coca-Cola Amatil story, creating millions of moments of happiness and possibilities every day.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Infrastructure Engineer, to join our IT Services team. The Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for both the design and implementation of infrastructure solutions and the operational performance and reliability of all infrastructure services and platforms.
This is a “hands on” technical role with a strong focus on Cloud technologies and Microsoft cloud infrastructure services.
- BAU support including patching, data backup, monitoring, performance/capacity management and “break fix” support for the CCA Windows Server environment (includes both Cloud and on-premise infrastructure).
- Provide support, problem diagnosis and root cause analysis for all infrastructure related issues
- Design and Implement robust infrastructure solutions
- Operate as a Technical Lead for Infrastructure projects – includes leading the technical implementation and managing the infrastructure deliverables from both a schedule and cost perspective
- Collaborate with Security and Network teams to ensure the infrastructure meets defined CCA Security and Network standards
- Work with external partners to review and identify opportunities to improve the operational environment
- Assist in developing the Infrastructure roadmap and strategy and identifying emerging technology solutions to align with CCA business objectives
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Extensive experience in deploying and managing Hyper-V & VMware environment
- Extensive knowledge managing Azure and it’s services (Web Apps, Backups, IaaS, VNets, NSG etc)
- SCCM / Intune Knowledge
- Extensive experience managing Microsoft Server Services & Features (AD, ADFS, GPO, IIS, DNS, DHCP etc) on Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016
- Exposure to IBM Cloud (Softlayer/ Bluemix)
- Basic understanding of MS SQL Server
- Understanding of fundamental network basics (OSI Model, Protocols & Routing)
- Experiencing managing Office365 with Azure AD Premium
- Basic understanding of Security, protecting applications
The most important thing to know about working at Coca-Cola Amatil is that our passion for our individual businesses and pride of being part of the greater Amatil story shines through in all we do. Our sales and manufacturing capabilities mean we get to do some pretty amazing things and our reach and execution gives us the power to make a real difference.
At Amatil, we will invest in you and help you to realise your aspirations and goals.
Let’s write the next chapter of the Coca-Cola Amatil story together – apply today to create your own #onlyatamatil moments. Applications close 30th November 2018.
Coca-Cola Amatil is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment.