CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group’s construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people. We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
The primary purpose of this position is to support the internal ICT Mobilisation team delivering site based ICT solutions to support to our construction projects. Working closely with the companies outsourced provider to ensure seamless project implementation.
As ICT Project Manager, reporting to the ICT Project Mobilisation Manager you will be a member of the corporate ICT team at the head office in North Sydney and be accountable for:
- Leading consistent ICT business engagement and project mobilisation services;
- Establishing and maintaining strong, productive relationships with internal clients, vendors and other key stakeholders.
- Ensuring timely risk management procedures are established and maintained
- Manage solution development and improvement processes ensuring they are well maintained and communicated;
- Ensuring proactive solution and demand management for changing business requirements;
- Applying standard structured approaches to deliver improvement requirements as identified;
- Continuously seeking ways to improve on the provision of services and processes;
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
Preferably IT degree qualified
5 years + strong Project Management experience
Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
Experience in Large Tier 1 Construction, or similar, complex environment
PRINCE 2 Practitioner or PMP certified
Strong process improvement skills
Exposure to outsourcing
A strong understanding of best practice systems, eg ISO, ITIL or other service and quality management standards
Experience in delivering IT driven improvement projects – desirable
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.