Join our ICT Delivery team to provide excellent and timely project support on a 12 month max term arrangement. Queensland Urban Utilities works to do things differently and our ICT Delivery Team is working on some exciting projects to deliver real value to our business and our customers. With your excellent communication skills and detail orientated mindset, you will contribute to the activities of the Delivery Team to ensure its services are efficiently and effectively provided to a high standard of accuracy and timeliness.
You will be responsible to:
- Proactively plan, organise and manage workflow for the Delivery Team to meet business objectives, ensure set priorities are tracked and work is appropriately coordinated and directed.
- Assist with creation of management reports including consolidated reporting on progress to plans, ensuring delivery processes support the achievement of timeframes and deadlines.
- Apply well-developed time management, prioritising and organising skills to assist the Delivery meetings and activities to meet delivery priorities.
- Compile and co-ordinate the production of accurate, timely, quality and well-presented documents and reports (Microsoft Project / Word/ Excel / PowerPoint) including presentations, correspondence, newsletters, minutes and agenda.
- Assist with financial reporting and tracking of expenditure for the delivery team
- Assist with staff on boarding and off boarding processes.
To ensure success in this role, you will have exceptional skills to support leaders in managing workflows, meeting coordination and preparation of documents and reports. A strong knowledge of computer systems and packages to provide detailed, quality reports and documents as well as the ability to communicate both in writing and verbally will be critical to this role. You will be a self-starter who can work independently on your tasks to contribute to the team.
At Urban Utilities we believe in creating an inclusive culture where all our people are supported, differences are respected, and individuals’ contributions, knowledge and experiences are valued and encouraged. We see the value in creating diversity of thought within our business. As a valued employee at Urban Utilities, you will enjoy access to development and coaching opportunities, and access to health and wellbeing initiatives. Not to mention an amazing employee benefits program.
Advertising for this role close 5:00pm Friday 26th October but may close sooner depending on response numbers. For any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org